Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Tradition

Ellie only disturbed once I was up and dressed. The normal protocols were completed and we walked her to school. Miss Yardley (her teacher) came to us to say that a place had become available in her Wednesday dance class - and Ellie had first refusal. We confirmed, immediately.

Back home, we had the traditional Thursday morning: breakfast, Ocado delivery, and a trip to Sainsbury's. Back home I had a chat with Trevor, who was trying to decide on the best advice for an elderly client, regarding a laptop. After some discussion, the idea of a Chromebook was floated. I then did some research to find some inexpensive candidates that should fit the requirements.

Early afternoon was spent in the sunshine, in the Orangery, and then I returned to my editing of the 2023 journal. I've now completed the first 4 months. 

We collected Ellie from school and I found myself roped into the continued build of a Lego coffee and cake shop. This was fun and occupied an hour or so before I started preparing dinner.

Ellie is in the bath at the moment. She is staying with us again tonight.

No comments: