Search This Blog

Saturday, January 06, 2024

This and that

Not a huge amount to report, today. I had my usual cousins' call first thing. The main topic of conversation was the Post Office Horizon scandal, which has been featured in a TV drama this week. Clearly, all who have seen it are seething with anger at the injustice perpetrated by the liars at the top of the organisation trying to cover it all up. Thank goodness this was another public sector bid that IBM failed to win. I just feel sorry for the IT Staff who blew the whistle and said that the project was not ready.

Much of the day was spent with the final tidying away of the Xmas decorations into their storage boxes and then squirrelling them away in the garage and loft. It is all done, now.

Had a couple of hours with my book this afternoon. I finished one, and have started on another.

No comments: