Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Burdening the Shoulder

A gentle start to the day. Overnight rain had dried and the temperature was pleasant as I walked around to Zoe's to join the school walk. Zoe's back trouble seems to have eased thank goodness and Ellie was busy doing maths challenges on the iMac before we left for school.

I have been struggling with some discomfort in my shoulder/collar. This started a couple of days ago and I assume I had turned awkwardly in bed. Today it is becoming more acute and looking in the mirror I currently have one shoulder higher than the other. I hope it eases soon as it can be quite limiting.

I may have mentioned that I recently discovered that you can create mail templates in Gmail. Diane regularly has to send her blood test results to the hospital along with answers to several questions. This seemed like a prime candidate for one of these templates. I grabbed her MacBook and created a "draft" with all the basic information. I then saved it as a template. It seems to work perfectly as you call up the draft and overtype the relevant numbers and answers to send.

We had the usual shopping interlude today.

Most of the afternoon was spent finishing my latest book and starting a new one. Though there are many more books in the series that I have been reading, I need a change of pace and style before going back for more. I downloaded several more books from Kindle Unlimited to have some stacked up.

No comments: