Search This Blog

Sunday, January 07, 2024

Editing

I had a very lazy start to the day and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast while reading the news aggregators. Once I finally stirred into action I got some household chores out of the way before retiring to the study and returning to the edit of last year's journal. I went back over the entries I had already done, refining them some more and then continued with the entries through to the end of January.

After lunch, Diane popped around to Zoe's. Zoe has a busy week coming up and we offered to look after Ellie all week. I think this way she gets the least disruption, and was pleased to hear that Ellie had agreed to it. 

After an hour or so with my book, I got on with dinner (roast pork), while Diane had a call with Jan Mabbott.

No comments: