Search This Blog

Friday, January 26, 2024

Easing

I slept well and I realised whilst making my coffee that my shoulder had eased a bit overnight. It was still uncomfortable, but not as bad as yesterday. I wandered around the corner to Zoe's and provided the traditional security detail as she walked to school with Ellie.

Back home there was some admin to clear and then I returned to the 1980s journal. Today saw the editing of notes I had written when away in Poughkeepsie, and commentary from a holiday we had in Devon. I am trying to add some illustrative photos, taken at the time, to enhance the text. This, however, is proving time-consuming.

Diane made use of the quiet day by returning to her sewing room and getting on with her project. I spent the afternoon in the warmth of the Orangery, reading my latest book.

There's nothing else to report.

No comments: