Search This Blog

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Again

When we got home last night, a package was waiting for us. It was the finished journal for the 1970s. I had a quick flick through and saw some improvements that could be made to the layout. I spent the morning going back through the pages and optimising the use of space (eliminating any large blank areas), adding some more photos, and adding some more text from my old diaries. Job done, I have now sent this off for printing.

I also created an album of photos from yesterday's Birthday Lunch for Trevor and shared them with the people who may be interested. 

While Diane spent the afternoon sewing in her study, I made the most of the sunshine and sat in the Orangery, reading. Another book bit the metaphorical dust. A new one has been selected, but not yet started.

No comments: