Search This Blog

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Early alarm

 My alarm was not deliberately set. Nevertheless, it went off and woke me for the second time this morning. The first time was a rousing choral performance by Jasper as he worked through "Jerusalem", "Land of Hope and Glory", and "Ode to Joy". This vocal extravaganza started soon after 03:30 and continued until after the encores (and I had gone to the kitchen to open his breakfast bowl).

It has been a quiet day. Diane has been pottering in her study and I have been catching up on the last of the photo filing for 2023. I have also finished reading my latest book and started a new one for the New Year.

We won't be seeing the New Year in. We are both still feeling very rough and need to rest as much as possible.

God Bless you all, and I wish you a very wondrous, healthy, and happy New Year.

No comments: