Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Restless

We both had a restless night. I didn't seem to drop into a deep sleep, floating on the edge of consciousness throughout the night. Never mind, I was comfortable.

We had a lazy start to the day, with a very leisurely breakfast while reading the news. I then had to return to a task I had started yesterday. I was looking for the details of a TV we bought when we moved here and subsequently gave to Kim and Jon. It took a bit of hunting, but my records are well organised and after a while, the receipt and all of the details emerged from my digital archives.

I returned to my cross-checks on the network, stemming from Friday's change of router. Everything still seems okay, but barnowl (while online) seems to be hiding. I will need to resolve this later.

I dug all of the Xmas decorations out of the garage this afternoon so that we can start on them when we are ready. We have also finalised the Xmas Day attendee list so that I now know how big the mountain of food needs to be.

No comments: