Search This Blog

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Self Isolation

My overnight self-isolation continues. My fits of coughing are still fairly explosive and would seriously disturb Diane. As it happens, Ellie's bed is quite comfortable, so sleeping in there hasn't been an issue. I'm still suffering from cold hands and feet and I am still quite achy and lethargic.

As the day ticked by, I wrote a few Xmas cards and sent all but one of the electronic cards.  This seems a more ecologically sound approach, other than the fact that the recipient cannot really display the card.
By late afternoon, my lethargy seemed to be lifting and I was starting to feel a bit more normal. I have also managed to go through the afternoon without any of the paroxysms of coughing that have filled the previous days.

Zoe has just dropped by. She presented us with 2 legs of lamb. They had been reduced from over £20 to £6 a piece. They are now nestling in the freezer. She is threatening to get some large beef joints, too.

No comments: