Search This Blog

Monday, September 02, 2024

Plans Change

 Ellie didn't have a sleepover with Sophia. Ellie came home, feeling sick. I was up at 06:30 to greet her when she was dropped off but received a message from Zoe saying that while Ellie was a little off-colour, Zoe had been sick overnight. As a result, she would stay at home and Ellie would stay put. It was a good thing Ellie hadn't been sick as the school term starts tomorrow and she has to have 48 hours clear before attending after sickness.

I started my chores by steam cleaning the floors downstairs. It doesn't take too long, but it is always satisfying to get it done. After the floors were done I went back to the accounts. I wanted to rationalise the Standing Orders I had set up for one of my ISAs.

The afternoon was spent with our Kindles. Having said that, Amazon delivered the new GPS Tracker and I spent some time setting this up and getting the tracking portal to link with the device. I then went out for a walk to test the device. The first walk didn't produce anything, but a reboot of the device was all that was required.

While I was out, I saw Ellie. She was outside playing with a friend and said she was feeling a lot better.

No comments: