Search This Blog

Sunday, September 01, 2024

Maintain course

 It has been very warm and sunny today, if a little humid. I was up by 07:30 and enjoyed a coffee while reading the news. Jasper went out for a walk around the garden and Diane pottered down the stairs later.

Being the start of a new month I closed off the accounts for August. Then I started to think about the various holidays we have booked and decided to check that all of my notes were up-to-date and set some reminders regarding when payment would be due.

There was some Kindle time after lunch though I had to read in the front room as the Orangery was too hot. Di stuck with it. Zoe called for a chat about life and the meaning of the Universe. This took an hour or two. Ellie is having a sleepover with her friend Sophia tonight and will be dropped here late morning, tomorrow. Talking of Ellie, her GPS tracker should arrive tomorrow.

No comments: