Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Sky

Zoe dropped Ellie to us before seven this morning. She is in charge of the store for a few days after the manager suffered a loss in the family. Ellie was her usual chirpy self and once fed, washed and dressed, she announced that she was going into the lounge to do some dancing. Who am I to argue?

Once we had dropped her at school we returned for breakfast and then Di settled down for a telephone call with her friend Marilyn. I returned to my Sky-Q conundrum. The question I posed myself "Is there an alternative that will deliver the channels we like, reliably?" I made a list of the channels we use frequently and started to research. I phoned EE and chatted with a nice man called Evan. They have EE TV and deliver by streaming over the internet. They can even record shows. The more we looked, the better the option seemed. I went ahead and have 14 days to change my mind. That should give me plenty of time to evaluate it and probably cancel Sky-Q - saving us plenty of money each month. A very successful morning.

After our Kindle time this afternoon, I went along to collect Ellie from school. While it was very warm, the skies were threatening so we didn't stop off at the park.


No comments: