Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Stroll on

 It was much brighter today. There were some clouds, some of which looked threatening, but they came to nothing and dispersed by late morning. I decided to make the most of it and, after breakfast, headed out for a walk along the beach at Bognor Regis. I parked at West Park and headed along through Marine Gardens and onto the Esplanade. Being half-term there were families on the beach and the promenade was getting quite busy. My audiobook muttered away in my ears as I walked east past the Pier, past Butlins, past the Lobster Pot and all the way along past Middleton-on-Sea. It was delightful. I spun around after about 4.5 km and headed back the way I came. I was out for about 90 minutes and had a thoroughly enjoyable walk.

Meanwhile, back home, Diane had been on the phone with Zoe who was threatening to rejig Ellie's bedroom (again). We wait with bated breath.

We had Kindle time in the Orangery this afternoon. To be fair, I had to wimp out as it was just too warm for me.

No comments: