Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Not Much

Very little to report today. I had the usual call with my cousins. Even that was a bit reserved today; there was the usual banter, some talk of our various travels, and it was just rolling onto politics as Zoom timed out (fortunately).

The rest of the morning was spent with photos and accounts. The photo work was looking at the images taken over the past few weeks and then downloading them so that I could file them properly in my library. It brought up a few problems where some photos had been taken using the "Live Photo" option and Google downloaded those as MP4 instead of HEIC or JPG and stripped out any date or location information. This is a problem that I will have to return to in the future. I suspect there is a way to do what I need, but I may have to handle each photo individually.

Meanwhile, Diane was looking for her pink purse. She had put it away before we went on our River Cruise. She needed to find out which drawer held this beloved accessory. In the end, she spent all morning and all afternoon searching. It was only after a break for dinner this evening that she finally found it.

I spent the afternoon in the Orangery finishing today's book.

No comments: