Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 09, 2024

Stroll On

 There was no need to get up early. Zoe wasn't starting work until nine. I had a coffee and read the news before strolling around to make the walk to school with Ellie. Once she was in class, I set off for a short pre-breakfast walk.

Back home I settled down for breakfast as Diane left for her Pilates session in Angmering. I had plenty admin to clear first thing but then I set off for a longer walk. I headed off to North Bersted Street and walked across the bypass and onto Shripney. I turned back when I arrived at the A29.

Diane got back at lunchtime and after we had grabbed a bite to eat we sat down for some Kindle time.

I collected Ellie from school and took her to the park to run off some energy. Once home, she worked (with Nana) on her Stone Age girl project.

No comments: