Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2024

Organising

The alarm was set for an early start. Ellie was dropped off at 06:45 and was already washed, dressed, fed, and ready for school. There was nothing for us to do until it was time for the walk to school. We both walked her around to the classroom and made sure that her Stone Age girl project was handed over in one piece.

Once back home, I settled down for breakfast while Diane got her bits together and headed off to the local community centre for her post-rehab cardiac exercises. I spent the time while Di was out finishing breakfast, reading the news, and updating the accounts. Once she got back, I headed out for a nice walk in the sunshine.  I have now walked almost 60 km since the 1st of the month.

The feedback from this week's Band of Brothers' Lunch was such that I had to suggest some dates for a further lunch in the spring. I sent out some suggested dates and have already had positive responses. ~I guess I will have to start organising again!

After lunch, we both had some Kindle time before I went to collect Ellie from school. She came back for a snack before Pete came to collect her for the weekend.

No comments: