Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2024

Kneedless

 I was up early for Ellie's drop-off. She has a new bike so she cycled around to us (with Zoe driving alongside). She exploded into the house and couldn't wait to cycle to school... but had to tolerate having breakfast, getting washed and dressed, and waiting for the clock to tick around to 08:30. Considering it is a big bike, she cycled very well. Leaving her in class, I walked the bike back home (I wasn't going to chance leaving it in the school bike shed) and locked it away in the garage.

Di went off to the Cardiac Rehab session. I had my breakfast and then went out for a gentle walk. Unfortunately, my knee discomfort is getting worse. It isn't painful, but is quite unstable.

I sent a message to Jane to see how she was feeling. She was ok - though her local Sainsbury's had reorganised some of the shelves and that had put her blood pressure up.

Much of the rest of the day was spent with our Kindles until it was time for me to collect Ellie. She was only with us for about an hour until Pete came to collect her for the weekend.

No comments: