Search This Blog

Monday, October 07, 2024

AI

 We were up and about early so that Ellie could be dropped off on Zoe’s way to work. The pre-school activities followed the usual pattern. We dropped her off (clutching a huge bag of Harvest Festival goodies) and then headed home for breakfast.

Ellie has a project to complete regarding a Stone Age girl and what she might wear. She has already started on this and is doing a very good job. It got me thinking, however. Could I get AI to generate an image of just such a girl? I searched around and found “Bing Create” from Microsoft. I gave it a verbal description “Generate a young Stone Age girl, wearing a necklace of teeth and bones, with a pouch over her shoulder”.

This is one of the images it generated. I was not sure her skincare regime matched what was available in the Stone Age, but I must say that I was impressed.

Once I had completed my morning admin, I headed out for a walk before the forecast rain. As it happened, there was no rain so there was no particular hurry.

Once back, Diane and I set off for the Doctors' Surgery for our annual Flu jab. Kim was also due to have her jab, so she stopped in to see us on her way home. She wasn't here for too long, but it was nice to have a chat and catch up on her progress at University.

We had some Kindle time before collecting Ellie from school and taking her straight home to Zoe's ready for Zoe to finish work.




No comments: