Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Assembly

 Another lazy start as Zoe had another day off. I had my usual coffee and at the scheduled hour walked around to participate in the school walk. Once Ellie was in class, Zoe headed home and I went off for my pre-breakfast walk. It was only two and a half km, but it triggered the appetite for a bowl of porridge.

Soon after I got back, Diane headed off to Angmering for her Pilates session. After a few domestic chores, I put my mind to the assembly of some nice side tables that Diane had ordered for the Orangery. It didn't take too long, but we now have a nice side table at each end of each of the sofas. With that done, I headed out for another walk. By this time, the sun was out and it was about 18C. I shouldn't have taken a jacket, but did and as a result, I was baking by the time I got home.

We had a call from Zoe. She was giving us all the latest news about the kitten, Bo. Once she was finished, we managed to get some Kindle time until Di left to collect Ellie from school.

No comments: