Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2026

Physio

 I was up early again. The body clock seems to be shifting. Maybe it's moving with the Earth's magnetic poles, or maybe it is affected by the super El Niño! Being Friday, Diane wanted to get up early, so it wasn't a problem. Once I had finished my coffee, I headed off for my morning walk and got back just in time for Diane to leave for her Cardiac Rehab session.

When I had finished breakfast and another coffee, I caught up on some Admin before returning to my photo library project, which occupied the rest of the morning.

AT lunchtime, we drove across to Chichester for Diane's session with the physio. It only lasted about 40 minutes, but he concluded she was doing very well. We took a slow drive home and settled in the Orangery with our Kindles. I finished my book and started on a new one.

That's about all there is to report for today.

No comments: