Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Ditto

 The days are much the same at the moment. I was up early for Ellie to be dropped off. Once she had given me a cuddle, she went up to see Nana while I enjoyed my first coffee in peace. Ellie was insistent that she would do her own breakfast today, so I left her to it and went up to wash and dress. She is becoming very self-sufficient.

Just as Ellie was preparing to leave for school, I too headed out for my morning walk. It was a little cloudy, but it was pleasantly warm as I strode around my usual circuit.

Soon after I arrived home, Di set off to meet up with her friend Sheila for coffee at Denman's Gardens. That left Jasper in charge. I carried on with some admin from yesterday and started on a bit of ironing that I will finish tomorrow when Di is at Pilates.

I have been looking back through the photo library. It has revealed that whilst most photos are filed in the correct folders (by date), many, particularly old ones which were scanned in do not have valid metadata. That is now the  challenge for the next day or so.

No comments: