It was a nice day. Not too hot, not too cold, not too breezy; just nice. I was up around seven and took Di a cup of tea before sitting down with my coffee. At nine, I had the weekly call with my Empson cousins. There were seven of us on the call today, and our discussions ranged from zoos, through politics, to system backup design. Geeky, but fun!
After some admin, I headed out for a walk. I headed in the opposite direction from my usual walking route. I needed a track that would loop through the village so that I could collect Di's meds on the way through. I then took the back way to our estate and did a partial loop there before heading home. My audiobook drew to a close, and I started on a new one for the last ten minutes of the walk.
Back home, I returned to my project with the photos. The main coding may be finished, but there are still many photos that need to be filed correctly. This was a good fill-in activity for whenever I had time. During the afternoon, I managed to speak to Kim about her upcoming birthday. I now have a clear plan for her present. I also spent some time in the garden pruning the climbing rose, which has become rampant.
Not much else to report.
No comments:
Post a Comment