I did not sleep well. In Fact, I was tempted to get up at 5:00, but managed to lie still until just after seven. Di, meanwhile, was out for the count. I grabbed my first coffee and settled down to check that some of yesterday's changes had rippled through to the new photo library. They had, but I soon saw more changes that were required.
I had my usual call with the cousins. This included a cameo appearance from Tim and Sarah, who were on a coach tour as part of their Mediterranean cruise. Fortunately, we were on "silent", so the fellow passengers couldn't hear us. Time, however, was not on mute, so we could hear the commentary from the tour guide as they made their way through the foothills of the Italian Alps.
I spent the next part of the morning dealing with the anomalies I had discovered in the photo library. When these were finished, I spent some time clearing some of my detritus from the Orangery. I then made the most of a clear hour or so to go and have my walk. With that done, I popped around to Sainsbury's to grab some extra wine for tomorrow, then returned to what had clearly become a cleaning frenzy, the like of which I hadn't seen since the evening before Kim was born! I tried to offer help, but stay out of the way at the same time.
I spent the afternoon buried in my code. I managed to learn a lot during this session, and it will certainly impact the way in which I develop code.
No comments:
Post a Comment