I slept well, but I was dozing by six, and when Jasper started shouting at 6:40, I decided to get up. I don't know why. He immediately quietened down and then stayed put when I went downstairs. I took Di a tea and settled down for a coffee, quickly followed by another coffee!
I read the news and then reviewed the changes that I had made to the Photo system yesterday. The few changes I had made worked perfectly. I asked Google to download ("Takeout") a bunch more albums. This was not an insignificant collection (one album alone had 1100 photos in it), and it took most of the day to process them and create the equivalent albums in Immich.
Di spent much of the day on one of her sewing projects. In fact, even as I write this after dinner, she is still pressing some of the seams she has sewn.
I managed to go out for a walk at lunchtime. I was out for over an hour and became engrossed in the new audiobook. Once I returned, I spent some time tidying up some of the code I have developed over the last week or two. (After all, code should be developed in a way that makes it easy to maintain, and this means checking that the commentary in the program still reflects the actual code.)
No comments:
Post a Comment