Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2024

Chillin'

 We had a very quiet day. I should have gone for a walk, but couldn't stir myself into action. I was in a frenzy of inaction.

Diane, Zoe and Ellie are off to London to see a show on Wednesday so I did spend some time sorting out their train tickets and explaining the route from Victoria, by Underground. I then showed Di how to use Google Maps to plot walking directions to the theatre.

I realised that I seemed to have misplaced a case of wine. This meant a search around the house to see where I had hidden it. I confess I'm stumped, I have no idea where I have stashed it and will have to schedule a more concerted search later in the week.

After a spot of lunch, we sat in the Orangery with our books until it was time to start on dinner. Dinner was simple. We had plenty left over from yesterday. All I had to do was dish it up with some new potatoes.

Ellie is back to school in the morning and will be staying with us overnight, tomorrow.

No comments: