Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Nothing of Note

It was a cold night. The temperatures had dropped to 2C and, though bright, it was chilly when I walked to Zoe's to take Ellie to school. 

The morning was uneventful. Carl came to do the windows, I updated the accounts, and I prepared the Travel sub-folder for our November break. I did spend some time researching Anti-Virus offerings for the Mac but did not come to any firm conclusion. I will revisit this later. I did spend some time browsing the virtual shelves of Amazon's Kindle Unlimited Library. This resulted in several more books being downloaded to my Kindle in preparation for future reads.

We spent a few hours with our books before collecting Ellie from school. Once back home, and she had finished raiding our snack supplies, she settled down with Nana to work on her times tables until dinner was ready.

Zoe has just collected her, so were are preparing to settle down for a quiet evening.

No comments: