Search This Blog

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Revert to Default

 We reverted to our default setting today. After some coffee, I popped around to Zoe's for the school run. Zoe was already at work, and Darren was waiting for my arrival so he could set off for work. Ellie decided she didn't trust me to do her hair in a ponytail, so we had to stop at a friend's house so that Lorraine could fashion her hair into the required coiff. With her hair sorted, we carried on to school and I left her at the classroom door and headed home for breakfast.

We had our usual trip to Sainsbury's and were delighted to find we had arrived before the bus turned up with the pre-corpses and zombies. We were in and out in no time without them to clutter the aisles.

Back home, I completed the day's admin and we had some lunch. We then settled down with our books until it was time to collect Ellie. It was delightfully warm and sunny in the Orangery and it was clear that Di was very comfortable. I told her to stay put and I went to collect Ellie and take her to the park to give her a bit more down-time.

Zoe collected Ellie when she finished work, but we will have her here for breakfast tomorrow.

No comments: