Search This Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Trees and Books

It was very cold overnight. The heating came on for the first time in months.

We had a very quiet day. Diane spent time in her sewing room developing a pattern for some trousers. I spent time in the study refining some of the notes for the cruises I have been researching then switching over to do some work on the Family Tree. The afternoon was spent with my book.

I experimented with dinner. We had a small beef joint which I cooked in the Air Fryer. It only took 36 minutes at 165C. It was perfect, slightly pink, nice and ,moist, and had a good crust. A very successful experiment.

Zoe is working a night shift tonight. She got Ellie bathed and ready for bed then brought her here to sleep.

Before putting her to bed we spent some time listening to her read. She is doing very well, and we allowed her to read us another book when she got into bed.
 

No comments: