Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Doing Lunch

We had a very leisurely morning. After reading the news and catching up on social media I returned to the spreadsheet for next year's accounts. A few more tweaks here, a few refinements there, and some formulae optimised, it is approaching readiness.

As it was Darren's birthday last week, Zoe had arranged for lunch at The Black Horse in Binstead. They came with us in the Skoda as it is always a problem parking at The Black Horse. Darren's Mum and stepdad came, as did three of his brothers, two of his nieces and two of his nephews. It was quite a gathering. We had a lovely lunch with lots of laughter and chat. Before we knew it, it was 16:30. We had been shooting the breeze and eating a fine roast for over three hours.

We dropped Zoe and Darren back and then came home. I tried to link Diane's blood analyser to the iPad to look at the data and the reports. This failed miserably. I then tried Plan B by linking it to the MacBook. This was more successful as I could view the reports, but I still couldn't transfer the data. I have had another idea and will try a Plan C tomorrow.

No comments: