Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2023

Journalling

Diane's friend Kathie came to visit and after a chat, and some tea, they headed off to spend the day in Chichester.

I made use of the day by returning to my journals and starting on the first pass for the years 2000-2004. These journals are not as copious as the more recent ones. The entries are quite sparse. Indeed, there are some months with no entries at all. I was able, however, to use my photo library to fill in many of the blanks with small collages of relevant photos. It has been very time-consuming and I still have about 6 weeks of 2004 to finish.

I need to think about the overall format of these sparse journals. As they contain multiple years, I must provide a clear separation between entries for each year but do so in a way that looks appropriate.

No comments: