Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2026

Success

We had a gentle start to the day. Jasper didn't wake us, and it was after seven before I emerged. As I made the coffee, I heard Di stirring and prepared her tea. With breakfast done and a few domestic chores ticked off the list, we returned to our respective studies.

Di carried on reorganising her study and tidying it. I returned to my code. Without going into huge detail, I am delighted to say that I now have the code working such that I can export an album from Google Photos, then replicate the album in Immich (the photo library manager). Now, there are many albums to ingest, but I will do them one bit at a time. The next major development I will have to manage is the injection and merging of facial data. That, however, can wait for now... I want to savour my current success.

Nothing else to report from here.

No comments: