We had a significant amount of rain throughout the day. It seemed like a good excuse to stay put and spend the time in our respective studies. I had the morning call with the cousins, which seemed a little quiet today, and then opened up the MacBook.
Di retired to her study (sewing room), and I spent the next hour or so trying to wrangle a problem on the MacBook. It turned out to be a bug in the Surfshark VPN I run. It provides a degree of security and anonymity when using WiFi networks away from home. Evidently, it also blocks a load of my traffic when it goes rogue! With that sorted, I returned to my photo library project. My mate ChatGPT and I had a frustrating afternoon unpicking the interface to the Immich library manager. The documentation seemed to be lacking for this latest release, and we had to resort to first principles and hack our way through the code. By the end of the afternoon, I had the first interaction with the library manager working.
I called it a day and went to prepare dinner. Roast salmon and salad for Di, and chicken jalfrezi for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment