Ellie was dropped off just after 8:30. We were obviously up and about by then. It was another landmark day. Di was returning to her Cardiac Rehab sessions, so Ellie and I drove her to the Community Centre and left her to do her exercises. Back home, I made some breakfast for Ellie, and while she was eating, I ran the last few tests on my project.
Ellie came with me when I went to collect Di. This was another landmark as Diane took the keys and drove us home. This was probably the first time she had driven for about 3 months. She had been a little nervous about it, but she was absolutely fine, and it has given her the confidence and independence to plan a trip to Pilates next week.
Ellie spent most of the day in the lounge. She was cycling between her phone, the TV, and an iPad. Other than occasional hunting trips where she sought food, we heard little from her. I moved on from my testing to the full scan of my whole photo library. I ran the scan in separate chunks, but it still took the whole afternoon. I now have to consider when I should connect the library to the new Immich library manager, and when I should start to process all of the facial data I have extracted. Another aspect of this project is the retention of "albums" that were created in Google Photos. The photos are already in my library, but the collection of these into meaningful albums is not something that I currently have in my library. I think that I have a rudimentary plan for how to manage this, but I can feel some more code bubbling in the back of my mind, and a small test case is already sitting in my test library.
Zoe finished work earlier than planned and picked Ellie up at about 16:00. We had a quiet hour before I started preparing dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment