Search This Blog

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Nada

After yesterday's rain, today we have sunshine. It has been a glorious day.

I started the day with a lie-in. It was 07:45 before I became conscious. I leapt out of bed, scrabbled for my glasses then charged down the stairs with all the elegance of an arthritic walrus doing the jive on Strictly Come Dancing. Mountain goats were queueing at the door to laugh at me. I reminded them that curry goat was a Jamaican speciality and they trotted off.

I had a number of items to clear from my "to-do" list:

  • Complete yesterday's blog - Done.
  • Send all the Taylor photos to Sue as she clearly didn't have all the images I showed her last night. - Done.
  • Log in and register for the new company pension portal - Failed - it doesn't accept my NI Number.
  • Log in and reset the charge card for the DART river crossing - Failed - not necessary until 29th July.
By this point, I was sulking.

Diane was pottering in the garden. I made her a cup of tea and finished off the remains of last night's curry. I then settled down with my latest book until it was time to start on dinner.

In general - not much to report.

No comments: