Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Ooof

 It was grey and wet when I got up. The misty rain dried up by mid-morning and the rest of the day has just been grey. It has been pleasantly warm, however.

After the usual Ocado delivery, we headed off to Sainsbury's. There was a frisson of excitement as I picked up a bag of potatoes and the chap next to me collapsed like a sack of potatoes. A first-aider was called, but the chap was up on his feet by the time he arrived. He claimed he was fine (but his head hit the floor with some force). He wasn't sure what had happened but thought he might have fainted. I checked the floor - there were no obstacles and there was nothing to have caused him to slip. He was very quick to tell his Apple Watch alert that he had not fallen. I suspect that this was not the first time and he was ignoring the evidence. I left him with the first-aider.

Once home, I set about the accounts and Diane made various appointments. After lunch, the weather was not conducive to a walk, so we spent the afternoon with our books.

No comments: