Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tariff

 There was no hurry this morning. Though Diane had the Cardiac Rehab session, there was nothing on my agenda. After a leisurely breakfast, and waving goodbye to Diane, I worked my way through the post-holiday ironing. Once that was clear, I started on the list for this week's Ocado delivery.

Once Diane was back,  I headed for the study. There was admin to complete... first, the Ocado shopping list had to be completed, then our details for the Dartford River Crossing needed updating after they changed supplier, and then I had to look at our current energy tariff to see if there was a better deal. The energy tariff was changed (saving a couple of hundred pounds), The DART Charge was reset to a new debit card, and finally, I managed to complete the accounts.

We had a quiet afternoon with our books, though Mrs Tiggywinkle did phone for a chat with Diane.

Reminders starting to arrive from P&O regarding the upcoming cruise... bizarrely, we hadn't forgotten (given how many years this saga has been running).

No comments: