Search This Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Oh dear!

 In a fit of unparalleled laziness, it was nearly 8 o'clock before I saw the light of day. I snuck downstairs in an attempt to leave Di to sleep in peace. It was a relatively quiet morning. I was looking at various "...by Candlelight" shows and trying to find something that would suit us in terms of subject and location. There were a few but none that screamed at me.

Talking with Trevor and Jane, yesterday they asked whether we had considered river cruises. The answer is that we had, but had never done anything about it. After several hours of research and further discussion with Trevor, I might have accidentally booked a river cruise along the Danube next Spring. Jasper is booked into the Cattery, VIP transport is booked to and from the Airport, and flights are booked, so we are off to Vienna to pick up the boat.

No comments: