Search This Blog

Saturday, July 06, 2024

Bits and Pieces

 I was awake early, but a trip to the bathroom to relieve the bladder pressure allowed me to stay in bed until 7:30. That was a good result.

I had my usual call with cousins and allowed Tim to crow over the Election results without too many responses. It was actually quite good fun, and to be fair, he was gracious in victory.

The rest of the morning was spent completing various items of admin... firstly Ellie's Premium Bonds, then the accounts. I helped Diane set up or refresh her online banking app so that she could complete her Premium Bond donation to Ellie. I then subscribed to the Microsoft Visio plan that allows me to use Visio through a browser. Having said that, the login has not yet burst into life.

The reason I subscribed to Visio was to update my online guide to our computer systems. I have updated much of the text, but not the diagrams, so far. I will try to log in tomorrow and update the diagrams accordingly.

No comments: