Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Results

There was no need to get up early. Zoe had a day off, so I wandered around in time to take Ellie to school. Zoe would normally come along for the walk but was decidedly under the weather so she stayed put and Ellie and I walked together. Leaving her in the classroom, I headed off for a short walk before heading home for breakfast.

Much of the morning was spent doing admin. While I tapped away at the keyboard, Di did some ironing and Lottie arrived to help with some cleaning upstairs. When I finished, I left the girls to it and headed out for another walk. I didn't go too far today, but it was nice to stir up the bloodstream and listen to some more of my current audiobook.

Talking of the bloodstream, I was pleased to receive the results of yesterday's blood tests. All key markers had improved in the last 6 months, and only one is out of the recommended range. 

We both had some Kindle time this afternoon before Diane headed off to collect Ellie from school. There's great excitement at Zoe's. She and Ellie are currently "looking after" a 12-week-old kitten. Needless to say, Ellie loves it even if he is sleeping most of the day at present.

No comments: