Search This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2023

AirBnB

 Ellie decided that she would stay with us tonight. This was not the plan, but she woke up and asked Zoe if she would collect her in the morning as she would sleep and Nana and Grandpa's tonight. Once we had received our notification we set ourselves for tonight's very welcome visitor.

The morning was fairly quiet. Diane spent the time in her sewing room. She was still working on the pattern that she had developed.

I spent the time in my Study. I had dug out our Wedding Album, having realised that I had never scanned the"official" images. It took a while, but I am very pleased that I now have digital copies of the images taken that day. I also found a copy of the speech I delivered during the reception. It seemed like a perfect time to digitise that too. Slowly the pages of hand-written verses were committed to the computer and will be incorporated in the 1970s' journal.

The afternoon was dedicated to our books until it was time to collect Ellie from the dancing class (held immediately after school). Once back here, she started on homework while I prepared supper.

No comments: