Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Grey Vote

An article in the weekend papers pointed out that the "grey vote" or "baby-boomers" will be the majority of the electorate by 2009.

Perhaps the main parties should reflect on that.
"Excuse me. Will you vote for me?"

Now let me see.

Are you from the party that has stolen £7Bn per year from pension schemes?

Are you from the party that taxes share transfers?

Are you from the party that will punish my thrift by stealing 40% of the inheritance I have created for my kids?

Are you the party that is threatening to raise my council tax because I have kept my property looking nice, have improved it (using my taxed income), and have a nice view?

Are you the party that gave John Prescott a job?

MMmmm, that's a no then.
[File under: ]

No comments: