Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I went off to get print cartridge sorted out, but sensor in car again warned of coolant problems. I diverted via Caffyns.

I sat in their reception (shown in all its glory in the picture above) while they spent time testing and checking, but can find no fault with the coolant system so asssume it is a sensor problem. They said that if it persists they will order a new one, but that I should not worry for my up coming trips.

Neanderthals turned up, but found that the damaged tiles were a different size to the spares that I had. So they had to go off and find some. The particular type were not in stock but should be available Friday.

Whilst I was out Ogg-in-Chief turned up to check the fire seal and kept the Silver Vixen talking so long she missed her exercise class. She was not a happy Vixen. She has had a number of plants turn up today, so she has retreated to the garden to get them planted. Posted by Hello

No comments: