Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2026

Physio

 We were both up around seven-ish. Coffee was made, and tea was brewed; then we sat down to absorb the overnight news and prepare for the day. When breakfast was done, there were some domestic chores to clear, and I had to look at the tumble dryer, which didn't seem to be heating up. I rooted around, cleaned the heat exchanger, and scratched my head. That seemed to do the trick, as a test load was suitably warm when the cycle finished. We will have to keep an eye on this.

I returned to my coding project, and during the remainder of the morning I managed to solve several problems that had been left overnight. Early in the afternoon, I moved it forward some more but still have some structural changes to make either this evening or at the weekend. Once they are sorted, I should be on the final leg for this program. There will, however, be a subsequent program that processes the analysis completed by the first program.

Mid-afternoon, I drove Di to Chichester for her physio session. She is doing very well, and the physio has told her that she is ahead of the "gold standard". She doesn't need to return for 4 weeks, but has been given the go-ahead to return to the Cardiac Rehab sessions if she so wishes.

No comments: