Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Jabs

 I was up about seven and made our morning tea and coffee while disposing of the overnight package that Jasper kindly left for me. We had a quiet breakfast before I delved into some domestic chores.

Mid-morning, I took Jasper and Di to the Vet. I would add that the treatment was for Jasper, not Di. He had his monthly arthritis jab, and I took him back to the car while Di sorted out the fees and future appointments.

Back home, after a cup of tea, I returned to my code. This, with several interruptions, took most of the rest of the day. I did, however, manage to extract the data for which I was searching. I also refined the code several times. I must say that I am rather pleased with the way it is working out. I think that in another day or so, I should have the full analysis of the photo library in place. I then have to decide what I will do with that information.

I managed a bit of Kindle time before starting on dinner. I may do some more coding this evening.

No comments: