I was up early again. I was greeted by an overnight package from Jasper that needed immediate attention, but I could then make some coffee and tea. Having finished her tea, Di pottered downstairs at about 7:30, and I set about my morning ablutions and made breakfast.
I drove around to Sainsbury's just after 9:00 and had a really pleasant shopping experience. The shop was fairly empty, and I could whizz about without let or hindrance. I seemed to be home and unloading in no time.
I managed to get some more of my "estate planning" document completed, but have a lot still to do.
Kim popped in to see us during the morning, and we had a lovely chat. I was able to explain the Probate Trust to her (as she will be one of the trustees). She's currently working one night a week at the hostel for disturbed young adults. Listening to her tales, she is certainly having some challenges.
We managed some Kindle time after lunch, then Di returned to the construction of the Book Nook. Progress is slow, but it's steady, and it is already looking really good.
I suspect there are several more hours of work over the next few days to get it finished.
No comments:
Post a Comment