Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter

 The clocks moved forward an hour during the night. Despite my worst fears, Jasper had obviously remembered to change his watch and reset his alarm. We were not disturbed by the furry ball of meows until we were already awake.

It was a little overcast when we got up, but the sun broke through during the morning and we had a lovely day. During the morning we went through and stripped out the decorations we had put up for Ellie and then, with Ellie in mind, I spent some time adjusting her desk and chair. She is growing fast and the height needed to be increased by several centimetres.

I wasn't in the mood for a walk today but forced myself to go out for a few laps of lakeside. It was about half my usual walk, but at least I got some exercise before retiring to the Orangery to sit in the sun and enjoy my latest book.

I wish you all a peaceful Easter with your hearts full of love and your mind contented.

No comments: