Search This Blog

Sunday, September 03, 2023

Shortages

 For the past few weeks, there seems to have been a shortage of the cat food that Jsaper likes. We have tried him with other flavours from the range, but he is clearly unimpressed. In fact, he has left a 1-star review on TripAdvisor and a very messy pile in his litter tray. Everyone's a critic. Once the litter tray was cleared, and an air freshener deployed, I headed for Sainsbury's on the off-chance they had re-stocked. They had. Jasper can now return to his normal eating habits, and hopefully desist from stinking out the family room overnight. I would much rather start the day with a coffee rather than a scoop full of cat poo!

Diane made the most of the glorious sunny weather and spent the day pottering in the garden. This is not my sort of thing, though I will get involved if help is required. I spent time with my books and tracking Zoe's trip back from Manchester, where she and Darren had been dropping off Millie, Darren's daughter, at her halls of residence.


No comments: