Search This Blog

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Chicken this time

We had quite a downpour during the night accompanied by a rumble of thunder. By the time I got up, the sun was out and the patio was dry. It is very humid again today and there is a forecast of thundery rain for later.

After making up a huge batch of beef curry yesterday, I made another batch today. This time it’s chicken curry and seems to be a little hotter. There’s another 45 minutes of cooking and then I’ll allow it to cool before portioning and freezing it.

We are expecting Zoe, Ellie, and Darren later. They are going to cook dinner for us so I just popped to Sainsbury’s to grab some wine.

Diane has had a long telephone chat with Denise this morning (I think we are expecting her to visit with Rebecca next weekend).

No comments: