Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Another Visitation

It was another fabulous day with wall-to-wall blue skies and temperatures in the high 20s. We had a gentle start to the day and once Diane had showered and was ready we went out for the first of her walks. Again, we went that little bit further than yesterday. Not too much, just a bit.

It was a quiet afternoon for me. Diane's friend Kathie had come to visit so, other than making tea, I was able to squirrel myself away in my Study. I have started editing the older journal entries. I'm not yet sure how (or if) I will publish these. I may just use them as a sparse journal (i.e. a journal with huge time gaps between entries) or may extract holidays and business trips into a travelogue. Firstly, I need to edit them down to relevant content and then decide on the way forward.

We watched the Champions League final during the evening and were delighted to see Manchester City emerge victorious. I was getting so cross with the blatant cheating and simulation used by Inter Milan. My view is that if you cannot win without cheating and playing dirty, then you should not be playing at all. I have ruled. So bet it!

No comments: