Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Twinkle Toes

 Zoe had the day off so I walked around to her house to join the daily march to school. It was a little different today as we were invited into the class to see Ellie's coursework. This was interesting as it showed she was applying herself in class as well as at home.

After breakfast and some initial admin and chores, I headed off for a walk - with Titus Welliver narrating Harry Bosch in my ears. Had I not needed a wee, I would probably have done another loop. Meanwhile, Di had some planting she wanted to complete in the front garden and also took delivery of an artificial laurel bush that would stand by the front door. It's frost-proof, so appears to be a Laurel that's Hardy!

The afternoon saw a switch from audiobook to Kindle while enjoying the afternoon sun in the Orangery.

We have had a very early dinner as Di is picking Kim up, and they are off to Southsea to see one of the stars from "Strictly" this evening. They have been informed that their tickets have been upgraded to VIP status allowing them to stay for a private Q&A and drinks after the show. 

I'm not sure what I will do this evening, but Jasper is in charge and I'm sure I will get my instructions.

No comments: